Tapas Cooking Class 12 September 2020
Date: 12 September 2020
Tapa’s, Spanish snack food eaten with drinks in a Spanish Bar. Delightful small pieces of very tasty, food, perhaps a few bits, eaten with a fork or picked up with the fingers. Enjoy a taste of Spain in this cooking class with a snack that started over 200years ago as a simple cover for a glass.
- Marinated Quail (Codorniz en Escabeche)
- Tomato Salad (Ensalada de Tomate)
- Catalan Flatbread (Coca de Recapte)
- Spinach and White Bean Tortilla in Sauce (Truita Amb Suc)
- Pork & Veal Meatballs with a fried Almond & Eggplant Sauce (Mandonguilles amb Augerginia)
- Crusted Sardines with Green Beans and Chorizo (Sardinas con costra de judías verdes y chorizo)
Price per person
Includes complimentary non-alchoholic drinks and a snack on arrival.